Remote System Administrator and Support
Server Management is a service that provides the management and support of the server operating system and virtual hardware associated with it.
If you require more information on anything relating to this please contact our Service Desk in the usual manner.
- Managing IT server based services for departments and external organisations.
- Providing advice and support.
- Secure, reliable, backed up data.
- Flexible to requirements.
- Liaison with third party suppliers.
Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) from Zhmurko Systems provides skilled offshore resources to perform infrastructure management services. Zhmurko Systems provides resources to manage enterprise core IT systems, including hardware, software, networks and connectivity.
Companies outsource their RIM functions to enable subject matter experts to manage those functions, freeing internal resources to focus on other core activities. Utilizing offshore labor for outsourced RIM functions also can result in improved quality and decreased costs.
Other benefits to offshoring RIM functions:
- Domain expertise
- Subject matter experts provided
- Experienced staff monitoring your infrastructure
- Maximize performance
- Reduced downtime
- Improved service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Improved quality
- Well-documented and well-defined procedures
- Best practices
- Cost reduction
- Lower staffing costs
- Blended staffing models